Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes s...@nityo.com

 Job Title : *Security Analyst*

Location: *Madison, WI*

Duration: 06 months plus

Must be GC/Citizen only

ETF is in the process of implementing a new COTS solution. We are also
moving our technical infrastructure systems to the state data center. We
are working to add depth to our IT security team. This position will be
focused on SIEMS/QRadar, finding and remediating vulnerabilities, following
threats, and enhancing user awareness. We need a candidate with a very
strong background in IT, security, and excellent communication skills.
Candidates must take a very factual, risk-based approach to good security

*Candidates MUST have a personal reason to be in Madison, WI. MUST provide
at least two references from current and past managers.*

Specializes in information and network security. Analyzes security risks,
and plans controls and remediation. Develops policies and procedures to
implement security practices. Coordinates implementation of security
controls. Designs and implements controls. Monitors compliance with
security policies and procedures. Security Analyst capabilities with 8 or
more years of experience. Familiar with a variety of the security concepts,
practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct
the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Preference given to more experienced IT professionals in network, desktop,
and server security, plus the ability to find a variety of vulnerabilities
and strong remediation skills. Excellent communication skills a must. The
ability to balance strong security with innovative technology use is a MUST.

*Must Have*

Information Technology - Network/Infrastructure

Network Security (Firewalls) *

  and 8 Yrs.

Information Technology - Requirements

Experience as a security analyst in a large, very complex *

8 Yrs.

Information Technology - Security

Advanced experience with security technologies including Intrusion
Detection & Prevention Systems *

  and 8 Yrs.

Communication and teamwork in security operation *

  and 8 Yrs.

Computer Security/ Audit Disciplines *

  and 8 Yrs.

Experience in best practice Security Processes and Procedures *

  and 8 Yrs.

Identify security threats *

  and 8 Yrs.

Implement and enforce security requirements *

  and 8 Yrs.

Security Tools & Concept Knowledge (Desktop, Virus, remediation, etc.) *

8 Yrs.

*Nice to Have*

Information Technology - Security

Design and document security plan

  and 3 Yrs.

Experience working on Computer Security Incident Response Teams and
analysis of computer security

  and 3 Yrs.

Engagement End Date

Estimated Project End Date

On or before 06/30/2017 with 2 optional 1 year extension

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: *http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html*

"SAP-BW" group.
to sap-bw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.