Hi All

Title: Java Automation Developer
Location: NY City
Interviews: Next Week
Rate : Max 52$/hr on C2C

Day-to-Day
we are seeking a  Java developer to join our client's team of 12-15
engineers to contribute to the development and maintenance of our client's
provisioning product. This product basically determines which of our
client's customers have access specific data within the applications. The
standard day to day responsibilities will include analyzing business
requirements, assisting with code reviews, development of new application
features, development of automated tests for new features, assistance with
debugging and analysis of application issues, etc. Someone with automation
experience is strongly preferred, particularly with Selenium. Angular JS
experience on the front end is strongly preferred as well. The team
operates under the agile methodology, so we need someone who has worked in
that environment and works very well in large and small teams. This person
must sit on site with the team in West Valley City, Utah.

Must-haves
- Java
- Eclipse
- JBOSS