*Informatica MDM Architect*
• 10+ years’ experience in leading MDM teams on Informatica stack to
deliver MDM Solutions, to define MDM architectures and defining MDM
• Ensure MDM development activities are delivered with quality, are on-time
and within budget
• Understand current and future MDM Technology offerings, and identify
appropriate fits or alignment for these offerings.
• Identify and evaluate new MDM methods, solutions and technologies.
• Understand business requirements for MDM development activities
• Ensure business needs are clearly understood, documented and
• Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes
to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to
meet business requirements
• Participate in business requirements gathering sessions with the business
owners and key technical resources • Translate the business and user
requirements into system requirements.
• Hands-on Participation in all development activities.
• Own the technical solution by leading and participating in JAD sessions
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software
review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software
reliability analysis o Coordinate architecture and development walk-through
and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that
software solutions and designs accurately reflect and satisfy business
needs. o Ensure design and construction meet quality standards and that the
testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce quality
• Perform Informatica MDM design, configuration and implementation
• Installation of Informatica MDM hub
• Creating Hierarchies using Infa MDM Hierarchy manager
• Creating Custom UI’s using Informatica Data Director • Driving MDM
architecture and design discussions with the client and TCS teams.
• Design of the Cleanse functions & Match rules for various business
• Designing Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules etc.
• Informatica SIF, Java development (preferred),
• Database modeling
• Gathering the functional and technical requirements for MDM work stream
• Upgrade of Informatica MDM
• Respond to customers queries on Informatica MDM
• Performance Tuning of Match rules and existing processes. Programming
• PL/SQL • Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g
• UNIX Shell Scripting & J2EE
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.