I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
Job Title: *Security Migration Engineer*
Location: *Little Rock, AR or Brown Deer, WI (Local Only)*
Duration: 12 months plus
*Require interview process:* Face to face
MUST HAVE GREEN CARD OR US CITIZENSHIP
● 10 years of Security engineering and migration experience.
● Extensive experience on Checkpoint Nokia IP Appliances
● Extensive experience on Juniper and Checkpoint Provider One platform.
● Provide a Level 4 Checkpoint Engineer to manage day to day operations
of Checkpoint security gateways.
● Security engineer to provide day to day operations on Checkpoint
● Daily firewall health checks across all firewall vendor platforms
during business-day week (previous 24 hours)
● Firewall rule conversion from Check Point to Juniper (includes NAT rule
conversions). Any site-to-site VPN's will be migrated onto new Juniper
● Facilitating change controls and planning cutovers to handle migration
of network traffic onto newer firewalls.
● After hours cutovers to minimize impact to production network.
● Assistance with Integrating firewalls into existing monitoring
● Investigating security incidents through firewall.
● Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly reports (provided by client reporting
software) of firewall traffic to make sure firewalls are in line for
planned growth of network.
● As there is no current support for the Checkpoint platform, resource
will be responsible for all Checkpoint related issues.
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.