*Embedded Application Software Engineer *
*Framingham, MA *
Solid Technical fundamentals: linux, networking, protocols, C++, OOAD, STL,
RESTful APIs, sockets, IPC, IoT
Coding capabilities: C++, unit test, automation, class responsibility and
design for reuse and extension
Engineering Practices: Design first, articulate designs via documentation
System Level Thinking: Complex system responsibility partitioning, OOAD,
*Mandatory Skills *
1. Atleast 5-7 years of software development experience, with atleast 3
years experience in development of hybrid apps using HTML5, CSS, Java,
2. Experience in working with Offshore teams (Good to have)
3. Experience working with debugging tools like Trace View , Hierarchy
Viewer , logcat , systrace , lint .
4. Experience with XML , JSON & web services
5. Good understanding of Sqlite DB , Thread handling , Looper thread ,
6. Experience in using version control (e.g. SVN)
7. Excellent debugging and optimization skills
8. Creative design skills
9. Good understanding of multithreaded applications.
1. Experience of HTML-5 application development
2. Hybrid model development experience
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.