Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
Senior level SAS programmer – Customer Marketing, Loyalty, Data Management,
Big Data/Hadoop experience
· Transform product transaction data into clearly defined and
executable offer marketing strategies for merchant including targeting of
offers based on previous product/category purchases (targeting matrix)
· Create vendor specific and cross sponsor marketing segmentations
for offer targeting
· Work closely with econometricians to develop custom relevancy
scoring models for all merchant offers
· Design and implement test and learn strategies
· Produce product offer reports including redemption rates and
incremental sales vs. control groups
· Identify and articulate customer patterns in a meaningful way to
drive value to Client/Wellness + members
· Perform as a marketing analytics subject matter expert within
Client and with merchant partner as needed
· Create adhoc analysis to support merchant marketing needs
including market analysis, share of wallet analysis, campaign analysis,
test analysis etc.
· Partner closely with Client partners, marketing and technology to
personalize the customer experience across multiple channels.
· Maintain open lines of communication with leadership, partners,
and stake holders in order to continuously evolve and improve consumer
insights and offer marketing strategies
· Analysts will be experienced analytic professionals with
background/degrees in statistics/quantitative studies
· Proficiency in Linux scripting required.
· Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an analytic role,
preferably marketing analytics
· Experience with Oracle & Big Data environments and knowledge of
Teradata, Pig, Hive are strongly desired.
· Proficiency in SAS/SQL programming required.
· Big Data exposure is good but some experience would be a big plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.