Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Title                      : Sr. Oracle Fusion Financial Reports Consultant

Location               : Los Angeles CA

Mode of Hire        : 6 months

Rate                     : $90/hr

Sr. Oracle Fusion Financial Reports Consultant
Minimum 10+ years of Implementation experience in Oracle Applications
Modules (Financials, SCM, Projects)
At least  2 Implementations experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Modules
(Financials, Contracts, Project & Portfolio Management) Modules
Conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial
areas
Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application
functionality.
Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document
application set-ups.
Ability to gather functional specifications for OTBI, BI Publisher and
Smartview reports, design and develop such reports
Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
Manage team members in areas of responsibility in an onsite-offshore
environment.

Title                      : Oracle Fusion Financial Consultant

Location               : Los Angeles CA

Mode of Hire         : 6 months

Rate                     : $70/hr

Upto 8 years of overall experience including 1-2 years of Fusion
experience. Must be able to support Fusion implementation tasks including
setup, data migration, testing
Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application
functionality.
Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document
application set-ups.
Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data
conversions

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*