Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

Job Title: *Big Data Business analyst with AWS or Google Cloud experience*

Location: NYC (Local only)

Duration: 09+ Months

Interview Process: Phone Screen And In-Person Interview Must

I need  a business analyst for  a 9 month + project in NYC with  a
publishing/media firm

*They must have Big Data experience with either AWS or Google Cloud
experience as well*

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500