*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
We are looking for *a .NET Developer (6+)* for our client in Tallahassee,
*MUST: MVC (3+), SSRS, current/recent experience working for a government
*IV: phone/skype => looking NATIONWIDE*
*RATE: $50/hr on c2c*
*10755 – Applications Development Analyst – Tallahassee, FL*
* Start Date: ASAP Estimated Duration: 6 months with possible extension
*Remote or Onsite:* On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.
*Description:* Our Client, a large government agnecy, is hiring an
Applications Development Analyst in Tallahassee, FL.
*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and collaborate on Division of IT Information Systems
Development Methodology (ISDM) compliance;
- Provide software development programming estimates as directed;
- Develop software applications in conformances with the company
methodologies, standards and practices;
- Develop software and application documentation conforming to company
- Develop and execute software test plans as directed;
- Participate in activities under the direction of an IT Project
Sponsorship, including the respective IT Team Lead and stakeholders.
- Experience in C# programming;
- Experience in Three Layered Service Pattern Architecture;
- Experience with SQL Server (2010-2012) / Oracle databases;
- Experience with TFS (some VSS);
- Experience with MVC 4.0 and above, Framework 4.6 and above, & Entity
Framework, WEB forms, XML Web Services;
- Experience with Visual Studio .NET;
- Experience with IIS 7.0;
- Experience with SQL Query;
- Experience with Code Analysis & Code Metrics;
- Experience with Java Script, HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SSRS/Tableau.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.