Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

SCCM Engineer (OSD) for a short-term contract (2 months with potential to
extend) in Sunnyvale, CA. Below is the job description. Please let me know
if you’re interested!

   - Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 deployments.
   - Experience with SCCM 2012 R2 and Current Branch.
   - Experience with SCCM 2012 R2 and Current Branch Operating System
   Deployment (OSD), development, deployment, testing, and troubleshooting.
   - Development of multiple SCCM OSD images. This includes Windows 7 and
   Windows 10.
   - Development of multiple SCCM OSD build deployments based on the SCCM
   images using custom SCCM MDT task sequences which include applications,
   drivers, updates, and/or settings.
   - Develop process documentation, including SCCM OSD build deployment.
   - Testing of the SCCM OSD images and builds for various hardware models.
   - Piloting of SCCM OSD Builds for production users.
   - Providing cross training on the SCCM OSD process.

Amith Singh

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*