*Title : Business System Analyst *
*Duration 6 Months*
*Location Dearborn, MI*
- To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and
completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects,
conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts. Lead project
development, production support and maintenance activities.
- Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process,
on or before the deadline. Lead the customer interface for the project on
an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are
escalated. Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to
resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the
deadlines.Ensure analysts adhere to SLA¿s/KPI¿s/OLA¿s. Ensure that all in
the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do
things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
- Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality
Processes and within timelines.
- Review functional and technical specification documents. Serve as the
single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
- Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates. Provide
application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible,
Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
- Business System Analyst FordDirect We are seeking to hire a motivated
Sr. Business Analyst, with strong analytical and problem solving skills,
who has 10+ years of experience performing complex analytical tasks;
experience in creating mapping document related to application integration
with various internal and external system.
- A successful candidate will be interacting daily with Subject Matter
Experts (SMEs), developers (onshore and offshore) and other stakeholder, so
strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are crucial.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with a group of subject matter experts to define and document
- Prepare mapping document ( this is middleware application which
interfaces with various application, so we need someone who can understand
technical plus business terms to prepare mapping requirement)
- Develop additional documentation, such as Visio flow-charts, etc... as
required which can help developers and other stake holders.
- Research and verify business rules.
- Work with Architect, developers and other stakeholders to translate
business rules into data flows
- Define test scenarios and success criteria for various system
components, such as, processes, interfaces, reports, etc..
- Provide support to developers in clarifying data, interfaces and other
integration related requirements
- Provide support to other Business Analyst(s) in gathering and/or
clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners.
- Analyze source data and perform data audits to ensure accuracy and
conformance to established data standards and defined system/user
Thanks & Regards* . . . *?
*SRS Consulting Inc.*
39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: *510-257-2274* <510-257-2274>
Email : santo...@srsconsultinginc.com
G-talk:- ksantoshvlsi/ YIM: ksantosh.usstaffing
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.