*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Job Title:* *Sr. UI Angular Developer - PhoneGap/Cordova*
*Location:* Plano, TX
*Duration:* Long Term Contract
*Interview Mode:* Phone/In Person (Client will pay for In Person if not
• Deliver products using Responsive Design techniques and
progressive enhancement in a mobile-first approach.
• Mentor and coach junior UI developers.
• Design, develop and test multi touch/multiscreen/web
• Accountable for UI architecture and all the technical aspects
of the application
• Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous
• Work with other leads to plan sprints and deliver solutions for
business requirements (user stories)
• Participate in project planning activities – breakdown of
requirements into tasks, resource and duration estimation, etc.
• Create functional and technical documentation as required –
this may include use case realizations, detailed technical designs, etc.
*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:*
enyo, backbone, AngularJS etc.,
• Extensive experience and deep knowledge of AngularJS, Twitter
Bootstrap is a must.
• Experience with Protractor, Grunt, Node.JS, LESS, Jasmine, ANT
• Experience with mobile development using Cordova is preferred.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks (Protractor) and
continuous integration systems (Jenkins/Build Master)
• Experience with Mercurial and Git.
• Extensive CSS & HTML understanding with a focus on
clutter-free, semantic code, running with low overhead
• Knowledge of how to future-proof sites for HTML5 and CSS3, as
well as knowledge of how to add modern-day techniques to display in older
• Ability to articulate and evangelize user experience to
management and stakeholders
• Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns,
• Experience with one or more application servers (Tomcat,
Glassfish, JBoss) is a must.
• Working knowledge of ancillary technologies/tools
(portal/portlet development (Liferay), BPM, rules engines, security/SSO,
and UML) is preferred.
• Excellent communications, team leading, and technical mentoring
skills are necessary.
• Performance tuning and capacity planning experience is
• Experience with relational database systems (SQL Server).
• Ability to work well at every level of the software process,
from requirements engineering to coding
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part
of a team.
*West Coast Consulting, LLC **Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.