Job Title:- Senior BI Solution Architect
Location- Naperville, IL
*Required Skills and Experience*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
related field, or foreign degree equivalent.
- 12+ years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience
in end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions including
Architecture, Design, Development and implementation
- 3+ years of experience with more than 1 BI reporting tools such as
SSRS, Business Objects or Cognos.
- 2+ years of experience in foundational Data Management domains (Master
Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Integration)
- 3+ years of experience with more than 1 Data Visualization tools such
as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or Power BI
- 3+ years of experience with more than 1 ETL tools such as SSIS,
- 5+ years of experience with more than 1 Database such as Oracle or SQL
- 3+ years of experience leading Data Warehouse and Analytic experience
- 2+ years of experience of implementing Big Data or Data Lake in Hadoop
- 1+ years of experience in appliance based Database such as Natezza,
Teradata or similar
- Strong SQL and physical data modeling skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a
*Preferred experience includes: *
- Knowledge of Data Science and Advanced Analytics using open-source
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, R and/or Python
- Experience with massively paralleled and distributed processing
technology such as Hadoop, Teradata, Natezza, Exadata etc.
Please contact me for any further information you might need
Work: (770) 410-7770 Ext:370
India no: +91 9985111472
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.