*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : Sr. Network Checkpoint Engineer
*Location : Multiple Locations (Milwaukee, WI, Little Rock, AR
or Brown Deer, WI) *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview : Phone then Skype *
* "Security Migration Engineer - This requires a Checkpoint Subject Matter
*Juniper is the platform to migrate to, juniper troubleshooting experience
*Candidates do Not need to be local to Little Rock or Brown Deer or
Milwaukee - They can be “remote” but need to relocate to one of those
locations for the duration of the contract. *
· *10 years of Security engineering and migration experience. *
· *Extensive experience on Checkpoint Nokia IP Appliances*
· *Extensive experience on Juniper and Checkpoint Provider One
· Provide a Level 4 Checkpoint Engineer to manage day to day
operations of Checkpoint security gateways.
· Security engineer to provide day to day operations on Checkpoint
· Daily firewall health checks across all firewall vendor platforms
during business-day week (previous 24 hours)
· Firewall rule conversion from Check Point to Juniper (includes
NAT rule conversions). Any site-to-site VPN's will be migrated onto new
· Facilitating change controls and planning cutovers to handle
migration of network traffic onto newer firewalls.
· After hours cutovers to minimize impact to production network.
· Assistance with Integrating firewalls into existing monitoring
· Investigating security incidents through firewall.
· Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly reports (provided by client
reporting software) of firewall traffic to make sure firewalls are in line
for planned growth of network.
· As there is no current support for the Checkpoint platform,
resource will be responsible for all Checkpoint related issues.
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701
Email ID : *kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com*
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.