*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : Business System Analyst *
*Location : Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : Phone then Face to Face EAD , GC, USC, TN Only *
*Please supply the following with each submittal:*
· last 5 digits of SSN
· DOB (month and day only)
· 2 professional references
· proof of employment with your company
· Education details
· Visa status
· Business industry professionals who elicit, analyze, communicate,
and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies, and
· Translate these business needs/end-user requirements into
functional specifications that describe what the system, process or
product/service must do to fulfill the end-user/business requirements.
· The candidate should also have experience in writing client
communications like manuals and client friendly bulletins.
· Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of online banking
tools and banking requirements.
· Devise or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time,
and form of desired results.
· Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of
requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
· Design new feature / functionality for online banking products.
· Draft and maintain client documentation and manuals to publicize
the new features.
· Influences business partners and service providers regarding
· Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and
best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
· Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives and
· Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and
identifies improvement opportunities.
· Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and
· Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to
support online banking tools.
· Assesses, applies and projects the impact of system changes on
users and internal and external clients or stakeholders.
· Uses knowledge of systems and industry requirements to develop or
modify complex information systems.
· Writes test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made
to the application meet client needs and that application integrity is
· Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new
systems or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom training
depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
· Considers the business implications of the application of
technology to the current business environment.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of financial services industry
· Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e.,
waterfall, iterative, agile and other modern approaches to software
· Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition
disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques
including conceptual solution component models, business process models,
use cases, etc.
· Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of
customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
(e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
· Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and
expertise to other resources
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and
time management skills
· Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to
· Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small
projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
· Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701
Email ID : *kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com*
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bw.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.