SEND RESUMES TO ri...@aim-cc.com

I need resumes in 15 min..Submit fast an quality resumes Only…

Pleasure speaking with you today. I have a 6-12 month contract position
available in Philadelphia Pa. that I have to fill immediately. The
requirements are:

*Our client a global leader is looking for a ETL Developer with experience
transferring data from Brio and Oracle Financials to OBIE ( oracle BI).
Experience with Informatica is a must. This is a long term contract position
** *

* *
Please let me know as soon as possible if you have anyone with this
background. If you don't please send me someone as close as possible
--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting