Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in IA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Position: SAP SD   *
Location: *Cedar Rapids**, IA.*
Duration:  3 – 6 Months.

Pay rate: $55/hr on c2c *MAX*

*Eligibility:  **only US Citizens or GC Holder**.*

*Required Experience with **SAP SD / EDI / Unix Box*.

Min. 2 – 4 yrs. in SAP SD is required.

We need to have a SAP SD consultant

The requirement is to have the Unix box access for supporting certain EDI
tickets.

Pls. do send resumes ASAP with their contact no.,.  Education Details (year
of completion, college / University Details), certification if any.

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way