Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in , if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only *

*Job Title: IBM Rational Clear Case Admin*

*Job Location: BOTHELL, Washington *

*Job Duration: 8months*

*Job Description:*
Responsible for providing Production Support in a 24x7 environment. The
candidate will have responsibilities for Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest,
Requisite Pro, Serena Team Track, and My PRISM. Other duties as assigned.

*Skills required for this SR:*

   - IBM Rational Clear Case Admin
   - IBM Rational Clear Quest Admin
   - MS Office (outlook, word, excl, etc
   - UNIX
   - Oracle DB User
   - Serena Team Track
   - VB or PERL Scripting
   - Rational Requisite Pro
   - UNIX Scripting
   - Oracle Web logic

Position: Lead Front End Web Developer

*Duration: *1-2 Month

*Location: *Charlotte, NC

*Rate: *DOE,**

*Start Date: *ASAP,

Primary Skills:

HTML/CSS, JavaScript, experience with front-end libraries like Dojo, YUI, J
Query, GWT, Prototype,

Our client is looking for a Lead Front End Web Developer. Superior
communication skills are a must and we prefer candidates with Dojo or Web
sphere Commerce.

Skills:

HTML/CSS, JavaScript, experience with front-end libraries like Dojo, YUI,
JQuery, GWT, Prototype,

Position: SAP SM/CS Consultant

*Location: *Malvern, PA

*Duration: *9-12 Months

*Rate: *DOE**

*Start Date: *ASAP**

* *

Primary Skills:

SAP Service Management consultant with minimum 7-8 years in SM
functionalexperience with ability to perform multiple tasks
simultaneously

SAP Service Management consultant with minimum 7-8 years in SM functional
experience with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously

Most of the work will be production support related.

SAP SM consultant with strong skills across all SM core sub-modules and
integration points.

Areas of concentration will include:
* Call Management
* Task Management
* Inventory Management (MM side)
* Dispatch
* Reporting
* Service agreements/orders/notifications

*This position requires experience with R12 (must), and with modules OM,
INV, AR, AP, GL, Service Contracts, WIP and ADF (Application Development
framework)*

* *

*Oracle SCM Techno functional*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Rate: open (MAX YOU CAN)*

* *

Main role: Production Support and develop enhancements to existing Rel12
/11i Applications

* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent
combination of education and experience (3 to 5 years of Oracle Applications)

* Proactive, reliability, consequent, accurate, detailed
* Experience with software development and maintenance as a software
Engineer
* *Experience with **Oracle applications, ERP Version 11.5.10 /Rel 12
modules: order Management, Inventory, WIP, AR, AP, GL, Service contracts,
Oracle work Flow, 11i/Rel 12 applications and implementation, Oracle
Tool-Set: forms, Reports , PL/SQL, applications schema, Application
Development Framework and XML developer experience is a plus.*

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way