*Hello Partner*

* Kindly forward your profiles to v...@compteqinc.com*
*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*
**
*All skills should appear on projects
*

*Green Card / US Citizens Only*

*Job Title :* Business / Systems Analyst Location - CT, Client would do a
Phone Interview

Duration - 1 Year plus

Rate - $ 45/hr

 *Job Description :  *

Identifies business requirements for new/revised automated systems. Conducts
internal and external specification reviews for functionality. Develops and
writes test plans specifications to incorporate all design features for new
products, enhancements to existing systems due to legal changes or system
upgrades. Researches system problems, documents and communicates findings.
Evaluates and makes recommendations from a business perspective, the
feasibility of designing/revising new or existing computer systems. May
participate in developing unit objectives to align with overall business
plan.

 *Additional Job Description : *

*Identifies technical impacts based on business requirements. *Develops and
writes technical impact documents, data mapping documents and test plans
specification.•Drive efforts that identify technical impacts, creates
technical impact documents, data mapping documents and defines
*ACORD*mappings for various interfaces based on knowledge of business
needs and
working closely with senior department managers and key department members
with limited supervision.•Facilitate sessions to bring multiple groups
together to agree on scope and build consensus.•Make use of advanced
analysis and documentation techniques.•Work closely with project manager to
establish strategy for gathering, analyzing and specifying requirements.
•Contribute to the development of RFP’s (request for proposal) if the
solution requires a vendor solution.•Identify and document scope changes
escalating appropriately to project manager for action.•Participate in
functional and change impact analysis for existing business processes and
develop recommendations for improvements and enhancements.•Perform quality
reviews of specifications.•Write/implement systems acceptance test
plans/cases for projects and enhancements•Provide approval or guidance to
other team members, both business and technical, when issues arise, that
impact more than own assignment or when there is a potential for conflict.
•On issues impacting team or other departments, the Analyst is expected to
raise issues and potential resolutions to management. •Serve as project
manager for College Degree or related§small to mid-sized projects with
limited supervision. 5 years experience as business analyst professional or
its§job experience Excellent analytical, *ACORD data mapping*,§equivalent in
education and experience and Strong Project Management skills including§problem
solving skills Strong computer§estimating, planning and prioritizing within
project scope Strong communication skills§skills in SQL and MS Office Suite
of products New Business (WinRisk/Respond) knowledge§(written and verbal)
Knowledge of industry practices, producer and customer data a§preferred
Experience with working with outside vendor a plus.§plus

  *Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Phone: +1 636-203-5252* | Fax: +1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | Web:
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results***

 *Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.***