*Hello Partner*

*Kindly forward your profiles to v...@compteqinc.com  *

*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*

* *

*All skills should appear on projects*

*Java Developer Need*

* *

*Duration - 6 Months*

*Rate cap - $ 45/hr*

*Location- Irvine, CA*

* *

*8+ Years of Hands on experience developing J2EE web systems
5+ Years of Hands on experience in Webservices, Servlet, Java, XML, XSLT &
PL/SQL
Hands ON experience Web phere MQ and Message Driven Beans is a PLUS!
Thorough understanding of Design Patterns is a Must.
RAD 7.0, Websphere, Oracle is a MUST !! *

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Phone: +1 636-203-5252* | Fax: +1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | Web:
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results***

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.***