Hi Friends,

My name is Satish Saini and I represent International Business Solutions
Ltd. Here I am presenting a brief snapshot of the current consultants we
have,

Please let me know if you have any openings for my consultants also do send
me your requirements on daily basis, definitely I will provide you good
Resumes.  Thanks*   The Contact NUMBER is **732-981-0450*

*PLEASE DO ADD MY EMAIL ID**
**sat...@ibs-consulting.net*<sat...@ibs-consulting.net>
* **INTO YOUR DISTRIBUTION LIST* **

* Sr. No.       Consultant’s Name                          Skill*

*1        **          Jagadesh                        Senior  SAP SD/MM
Functional Consultant*

*2        **          Naresh                            Data Warehouse
Project Manager*

*3        **          Sai Sudha                       Business Analyst*

*4        **          Sudha                              Mainframe Developer
*

*5        **          Srinivaasan                     Net Architect*

*6        **          Moshe                             Java Fix Protocol*

*7        **          Kurt                                Portfolio/ Project
Manager*

*8        **          Vijay                               QA Performance
Tester*

*9        **          William                           QA Lead*

*10    **          Kamesh                           SAP ABAP CRM Consultant
*

*11    **          Chandrma                      Sr. Java Developer*

*12    **          Mousmi                           Sr. Java Developer*

*13    **          Rakhee                            PeopleSoft Consultant *

*14    **          Satyender                        Sr. Network System Eng.
*

*15    **           Neri                                 **SAP ABAP/Workflow
Consultant ***

*   *

*Please send me your requirements at
**sat...@ibs-consulting.net*<sat...@ibs-consulting.net>
*  Only*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* **Satish Saini***

*International Business Solutions**
**E-mail:- **sat...@ibs-consulting.net* <sat...@ibs-consulting.net>* *

*Web: - **www.ibs-consulting.net* <http://www.ibs-consulting.net/>* || **
www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>**

*For More Information Kindly contact to** *

*Shail @732-981-0450 Ext 410 OR*

* Ripu @732-981-0450 Ext. 424 OR *

*Shantanu @732-981-0450 Ext 425   *