*Hello Partner*

*Kindly forward your profiles to v...@compteqinc.com  *

*I have an urgent requirements on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*

* *

*All skills should appear on projects*

* *

*Job Id*

*Core Posn*

*Skills Asked*

*Visa Pref*

*Location*

*Location*

13879

WAS Admin

WebSphere Portal Administration expertise, Configuration, Clustering,
Administration, Performance tuning, Deploying WPS portlets, pages, and
portal applications.

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13877

Software Engr

.NET Framework, Weblogic and Tomcat

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13872

J2ME development in BlackBerry

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13870

C/C++, Windows Mobile OS

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13869

Software Engr

.Net,C#  with Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, IBM MQ Series,
ant build scripts, clear case.Web Services, SOA and ESB products

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13868

Software Engr

.Net,C#  with Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, IBM MQ Series,
ant build scripts, clear case.Web Services, SOA and ESB products

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13867

Software Engr

Strong J2EE development experience with WebSphere/WebLogic, Oracle, IBM MQ
Series, ant build scripts, clear case. Strong Experience in Web Services,
SOA and ESB products.

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13774

Software Engr

Strong J2EE development experience with WebSphere, Oracle, IBM MQ Series,
ant build scripts, clear case. Strong Experience in Web Services, SOA and
ESB products. IBM Message Broker Exp

GC/Citizen

NJ

Warren

13587

Software Engr

5-8 years development experience using C++/Unix environment 2-4 years
experience with design/development of multi-threaded applications 2+ years
experience developing PL/SQL procedures/packages & interaction with Oracle
2+ years experience developing unix scripts 2+ years experience
working/integrating with Java/J2EE/JSP applications/front-ends 2+ years
experience with building XML based messaging interfaces using SOAP, HTTP(s)
protocols Following skills would be a big plus: Experience developing
applications using Roguewave C++ SourcePro libraries Experience using
Perforce/CVS source code repositories Telecom experience

GC/Citizen

NY

Orangeburg

13586

Sr. PM

5-8 years development experience using C++/Unix environment 2-4 years
experience with design/development of multi-threaded applications 2+ years
experience developing PL/SQL procedures/packages & interaction with Oracle
2+ years experience developing unix scripts 2+ years experience
working/integrating with Java/J2EE/JSP applications/front-ends 2+ years
experience with building XML based messaging interfaces using SOAP, HTTP(s)
protocols Following skills would be a big plus: Experience developing
applications using Roguewave C++ SourcePro libraries Experience using
Perforce/CVS source code repositories Telecom experience

GC/Citizen

NY

Orangeburg

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Phone: 954-543-8063*| Fax: +1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | Web:
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results***

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.***