Hi Partner,

I have a very hot requirement *EMC DiskXtender Implementer and Administrator
*. So please do send the best profile to *mi...@bluespacetech.com or call me
at 818 630 5730*

 Duration:  1 month

Location:  Fort Worth, TX

Rate:  DOE

Looking for someone with very good experience implementing and administering
EMC DiskXtender.  We are in need of someone with experience doing multiple
implementations.

Initial prediction for this implementation is 1-3 weeks.

Preferred experience includes:

-Excellent knowledge of EMC DiskXtender

-Good knowledge of other EMC products and how they interact with DiskXtender

-Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server

-Good general knowledge of Microsoft networks and various email systems

-Good communication skills

Local candidate’s preferred but will consider under 100 miles consultants if
they are ready to come for F2F follwed by Telephonic Round.

Mirza Hidayath
Resource Manager
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
YIM: mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Gtalk : mirza...@gmail.com