Hi,
Please let me know if you have any one for the below position.
*Position:* J2EE/JAVA Technical Leader
*Location:* 2415 First Ave. Sacramento, CA US
*Duration:* 1.5 years

*Job Description:
SEEKING JAVA/J2EE TECHNICAL LEADER. *
*Need is immediate.
This is for the State & Local CA DMV Project.
We are seeking J2EE\Java Technical Leaders with strong technical leadership
skills, client interaction skills and experience with Project Management
disciplines. Must have lead a small development staff on an application
development project through the entire Systems Development Life Cycle
(Requirements through Close Down) using a formal methodology.

Requirements include:

- J2EE\JAVA (minimum 5 years experience and 3 of those years in a lead
capacity)
- Experience with creating or using most of the following: Junit, MAVEN,
JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Eclipse RSA, UML, Use Cases
- Required to be on-site in Sacramento 5 days per week (no exceptions)
- Stong client interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Organized and detailed oriented. Hands on working leader.
- Strong people skills (resource assignment, assuring quality of work,
planning, estimating, etc)
- Strong Project management skills, PMP optional
- Led a team of at least 10 people through an application development
project
The work location is on-site with the CA DMV client in Sacramento,
California.*
**
*Please send resumes at robert....@infokons.com with contact details.*
**