Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *Lead ETL Consultant*

Location: *Reston**, VA***

Duration:* 6+ Months*

Rate: *$50/hr* all inclusive on c2c

*The ETL Consultant* specializes in the design and development of the ETL
environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source
systems and apply the data to the tables in the database. This individual
must have the skills necessary to understand the overall data warehouse
architecture. The ETL Consultant designs and builds the ETL environment with
the specific toolset required by the client. The ETL Consultant may also
provide input to the database designer to optimize the data loading of the
physical database. The ETL Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a
project;

*Additional Job Description:   *

Thorough knowledge of SQL -Management or experience with Java development
against *Teradata -Informatica 8.x* (development, deployment
experience) -*Teradata
V2R6* preferred...older acceptable (experience must be recent)

This lead consultant must have experience leading offshore teams and deep
technical expertise on the Informatica platform. They will be responsible
for managing the team as well as providing development expertise as well.
ETL team lead will be responsible for managing 6 offshore resources and 1
onshore resource for project. Two resources will be focused on data access
with read and write capabilities through a web interface. Additional 5
offshore resources will be focused on data integration using Informatica.
*Minimum of 8+years of experience.*

*Please send resumes at
**chandra.she...@infokons.com*<chandra.she...@infokons.com>
* with contact details.*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set
and we would highly appreciate if you could refer any of your friends /
associates.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any