Hi Friends,

My name is Satish Saini and I represent My Consultant Rashid Akhtar kindly
let me know if there is any requirement with you for him.

Feel free to Call me on 732-981-0450 Ext-424  or send me your  requirement
at sat...@ibs-consulting.net or r...@ibs-consulting.net

Consultant’s Name      :   Rashid Akhtar

Current Location         :     NJ

 Relocation                  :     Open

 Rate                            :      Open

*Summary:*

*Project** Manager **- Information Technology*

*Scrum Master ~ Project Manager ~ IT Manager*

Result-oriented hands-on IT project manager with PMP and Scrum Master
Certifications and over 14 years of progressive experience. Proven skills in
project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing with ability
to effectively apply various software development methodologies including
Scrum, Agile, RUP and Waterfall. Experienced in spearheading multiple
simultaneous projects with tough budget and schedule constraints.

Managed projects for onshore and offshore clients from US, Europe and Middle
East. Supervised teams comprising of software developers, architects, UI
designers, business analysts, QA engineers and project managers. An
effective communicator and relationship builder with ability to effectively
interface with technical as well as non-technical personnel.

AREAS OF EXPERTISE:

 ¨    Project Planning / Monitoring

¨    Size & Effort Estimations

¨    Requirements Management

¨    Software Processes & Metrics

¨    SDLCs, RUP, Agile, Scrum

¨    WBS & Activity Planning

¨    Risk Management

¨    Budget Control

¨    RFPs, Vendor Management

¨    User Acceptance

¨    Change Management

¨    MS Project

*Accomplishments*

·     Spearheaded operations of a software development company with
responsibility of managing complete software development lifecycle for
multiple projects and team size of over 40 resources.

·     Used PMI principles to establish a PMO resulting in high productivity
and quality of technical teams.

·     Supervised large scale complex technology projects including ERP
systems, Web Portals and Process Automation applications for clients like
HP, Save-The-Children US, Ericsson, International Rescue Committee,
MashreqBank, Data Communiqué and various agencies of United Nations.

·     Formulated organization’s QA systems, software development processes
and measurement metrics for CMMI leading the organization to Microsoft Gold
Certified partnership and ISO-9001 certifications.

·     Interfaced with senior management, defined client requirements based
on business and technical goals, performed project status reporting and
tracking and managed risks and communication plans.

·     Applied best practices according to project requirements utilizing
PMI, Agile Scrum, RUP and other conventional methodologies and frameworks.

·     Managed projects using Microsoft and open source technologies
including C++, VC++, Dot Net, Java, PHP, MS SQL Server, DB-2, MySQL.

·     Participated and mentored project teams in designing software
architecture, data models, UML models, coding and writing use cases,
business cases and software requirement specifications.

 **

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Satish Saini*