Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *Websphere Administrator*

Location: *NYC, NY*

Duration:* Long Term*

We are seeking candidates for a long-term contract in New York City.

Local candidates STRONGLY preferred. NO OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES.  All
candidates must be available for an in-person interview at the manager's
request. Candidate must have more than 8+ years of experience.

*Key Skills:*

*Websphere versions 5.X, Websphere 6.0, Websphere 6.1 running on AIX, CA’s
Wily product, AIX administration, UNIX Shell scripting, MQSeries, BMC Patrol
Websphere KM*

*Websphere Administrator* to implement manages, and monitors multiple *
Websphere* environments.

Job *responsibilities* will include the following:

   - Design and installation of Websphere application Server, Deployment
   Enterprise applications, installation and configuration new application,
   configuring or modifying application content, proactively monitoring the
   health of applications, configuring and managing security of the
   applications.
   - Strong emphasis and highly skilled at monitoring, optimizing, tuning
   and troubleshooting Websphere applications.
   - Knowledge of Websphere Horizontal/vertical Clustering, Webseal, and
   Tivoli Access Manager is required.

The successful candidate will be a self motivated individual that works well
in groups and independently with minimal supervision to achieve stated goals
and project tasks. The candidate must have a high level of motivation in
learning new technologies and software products and reviewing these
technologies for enhancements to the current middleware environment.

*Required Skills*

   - The candidate must have proven knowledge with a minimum of 7 years
   experience with *Websphere* versions *5.X and 6.0* and *6.1 *running on
   AIX.
   - Expert knowledge with a minimum of 5 years experience in analyzing and
   identifying *Websphere application* performance issues.
   - Highly skilled using *Websphere* performance diagnostics tools such as
   CA’s Wily product.
   - Also a basic understanding of *AIX administration* including basic
   shell scripting is required.
   - Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and
   organizational skills are required.
   - Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies is highly
   desirable: *MQSeries, BMC Patrol Websphere KM, Pervasive Data Integrator
   and UNIX shell scripting. *

*Please send resumes at chandra.she...@infokons.com with contact details.*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set
and we would highly appreciate if you could refer any of your friends /
associates.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC