Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *OBIEE
Consultant* at *Arkansas* .Read the requirement carefully and reply me with
your consultant updated resume and contact details ASAP....Interviews r
going on ....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be
Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title:                           OBIEE Consultant
Duration:                           6 Months
Location:                           Arkansas(Bentonville).
Start Date:                         Immediate

Skills Required :

Domain Retail Language/Tool OBIEE Database/OS Oracle

Should have more than 6 yrs of experience, with atleast 3+ yrs in OBIEE

Experienced in OBIEE reports design, development and implementation

Have experience managing the customer at onsite and participate in regular
meetings Involve in deployment/implementation activities Onsite-Offshore
co-ordination

Prepare technical documentation

Should have experience working with various team (business/technical) to get
the work done

Able to provide suggestions on OBIEE report development/enhancements

Preferable to have knowledge on report estimations
Should have 10/10 comm skills....

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sai