Hi Friend,
Good morning.  Following is a new DIRECT requirement from one of our clients
for a*  Web Developer*.  Please forward any matching consultant resumes,
along with best rate.  If possible, please highlight experience using the
below skills on the resume.

 Note: Send your profile at sat...@ibs-consulting.net only

Location:  Raleigh, NC

Duration: 4+ months

Start:  Immediate

Rate:  Open per the client, but we do need your best possible

Please, only applicable resumes.

*ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS MUST BE GOOD!*

Our client is seeking a short term approx. (4 month or 520 hours) contractor
to provide for the enhancement of existing LMI Web Applications. The
selected candidate will work under the direction and guidance of permanent
staff. The majority of the work assigned will include the creation of
graphical user interfaces that address the business needs in the agreed-upon
time frame.

Responsibilities include:

• Designing and developing the graphical user interface of web based
systems.

• Developing time estimates

• Identifying project milestones.

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:

*REQUIRED:*

• Minimum of five (5) years experience in web page and site design including
conceptualization, design, and technical delivery.

• Ability to fulfill the business needs while advocating design and
usability in the project development process.

• Demonstrated talent for creating rich, user-friendly interfaces, intuitive
navigational structures, and maximizing the user experience.

• Ability to work independently to translate the completed designs into HTML
and CSS, optimizing the images for viewing on the Internet, and integrating
the final design into the development website.

• Thorough understanding of web technologies and methodologies including Web
2.0, JavaScript, HTML, DHTML, and CSS

• Strong expertise with Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady.

• Proven communications, both written and oral.

• Ability to take direction well and work independently and or part of a
team on assigned tasks.

Preferred:

Knowledge of XML, ASP.Net 2.0, Ajax and mobile device.

Thanks & Regards,
Satish Saini
International Business Solutions
E-mail:- sat...@ibs-consulting.net