*Dear: Partner*

Let me present you with list of Payroll consultants currently available.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Note: Apologize me if u receives this mail twice

Name

Primary Skills

Total/US Exp

Relocation

*Kanna (.Net Lead consultant) *

C#.NET 3.0, AJAX.NET <http://ajax.net/>, WWF, WCF, TFS, Visio, SharePoint
Designer 2007, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 10,. Design Studio (Escher
Tools), VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, Microsoft .net Framework 2.0, C#.NET,
Active PDF, Crystal Reports 10, SQL SERVER 2000.

11 Years

Open

*Sony (UNIX/Solaris admin)*

Sun Solaris 8,9,10, AIX 5.2/5.3, Sun Fire V890, V880, V490, V480 and V210,
HACMP, Solstice Disk Suite, VxVM, symmetric EMC DMX-4 & DMX 3, VCS, UNIX5,
Sun Enterprise E25k, Servers, SAN, Veritas file system VxFS, Veritas volume
Manager VxVM and sun cluster 3.2

7 + Years

Open

*Jaswant (Oracle Application Developer)*

Oracle Applications 11.5.10(AR, AP, GL, FA, Oracle Discoverer, Reports),
Forms 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 6i, Reports 2.5, 3.0, 6.0, 6i,Oracle Discoverer
3.1.6/4.1.48/9i/10g,JNoetix Views 5.5,Developer, Toad, SQL*Loader, Oracle
Apps Framework and Workflow

7+ Years

Open

*Sridhar (Sr. QA Consultant)*

Visual Studio 2005, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET1.1/2.0, SQL Server
2000/2005, Mercury Quality Center9.0, QTP 9.0, Load Runner9.0, Windows-NT,
MS-Excel,* *ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C#. NET, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
Oracle 9i, TOAD, Mercury Tool 8.1 (Load Runner), Mercury Quality Center8.2,
QTP,  XMLSPY, Windows NT, MS-Word, MS-Excel, IBM Rational Clear Case,
Rational Robot, Visual Safe Source, XML,* *Java, J2EE, Oracle9i, TOAD,
Mercury Quality Center7.0, Quick Test Professional 7.0, Load Runner

8+ Years

Open

*Feel free to contact Vasu @ 954-543-8063 or Kindly add my Email ID to your
requirement list v...@compteqinc.com*

Kindly Get back to me to the above mail ID or phone number whenever you have
suitable requirements

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Direct: 954-543-8063, Alt: 954-543-8064*| *Fax: *+1 954 653 2969

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | *Web:*
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results***

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you*