Hi Friend,

*Hope you are doing great…*

*If you have any one for my below positions then reply me ASAP…*

*Note: Send me only matching profile at
**sat...@ibs-consulting.net*<sat...@ibs-consulting.net>
* only *

 Positions:

1. - SAP Customer Service (CS)

2. - SAP Claims Management (CM)

Location: Warrendale, PA

Duration: Minimum 1 Year
 ------------------------------

Please note: The consultant MUST have 3 full life cycle implementations or
they will not be considered for this project.
 ------------------------------

Project Overview:

Together with the CS/CM lead, the CS and CM consultants will develop and
implement CS/CM solutions starting from business blueprint through
realization (including unit and integration testing), final preparation and
go-live.

Requirements for CS Consultant:

- Minimum of 3 full live cycle CS implementation including detailed
knowledge of use of pricing procedures and preventive maintenance contracts
 ------------------------------

Requirements for CM Consultant:

Minimum of 3 full live cycle CM implementation including detailed knowledge
of rental contracts,  discount based contracts, preventive maintenance
contracts

*Thanks & Regards,
Satish Saini
International Business Solutions