NOT MY DIRECT CLIENT, HAVE LAYER BETWEEN ME AND CLIENT.... AND PLEASE SEND
RESUMES IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME....

I WILL NOT CONSIDER PROFILES WITHOUT ALL SKILLS.

Title:                SQL DBA WITH SharePoint

Location:        Richmond, VA.

Duration:        8 week engagement with possible extension.

Start Date:     9/7/09

Pay Rate:       $45.00 per hour - all inclusive

.       SQL DBA who has knowledge of SharePoint

.       Knowledge of HP ServiceDesk would be a real plus.

.       A SQL DBA who is able to manage the customer's Mover database, which
is their primary source for managing their relocation activities into their
new datacenter.

.       Mover extracts information from the existing HP ServiceDesk
application, splits it into multiple tables, and has its own fields that are
pertinent to datacenter relocation as well as ServiceDesk fields.

.       The SQL DBA needs to be able to add ServiceDesk fields that are not
yet in Mover and will likely have to assist in identifying how to update
ServiceDesk via data entry we put into mover.

Thanks and Regards,
Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting | 734-591-3562 Extn.1+181
Fax: (734) 418-2603 | ri...@aim-cc.com | www.aim-cc.com |Yahoo IM
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"