Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great

Kindly let me know if you have anyone for my below position:
Note: reply me at sat...@ibs-consulting.net only

Location: San Diego, CA(Local or nearby only)

 Duration: 6 Months

Prefer Local candidates as there will be a face to face interview.

Skills Required:

   - Extensive ColdFusion v8 knowledge
   - MS-SQL 2005 and greater
   - MS .NET 3.0 or greater desired
   - Experience in developing and supporting commercial-grade applications
   - Object-oriented programming experience a must
   - XML and  XLT experience a must
   - Web Services, SOAP, WSDL and JSON
   - Document program design, coding, and maintenance thoroughly to allow
   for future changes

Communicate effectively both in writing and orally to clients regarding
their application requirements

*Thanks & Regards,
Satish Saini
International Business Solutions