Hi
Please send me resumes for the below mentioned requirement to
hardeepl....@gmail.com or call me on 972 325 2392

*I have another job opportunity in Chapel Hill, NC.   *

*Please read the requirement and send me qualified candidates. *

* Please send the best rate *

*SCT Student Information Systems Developer*****

Resource sought to assist in maintenance of the Student Information System
environment during the migration to PeopleSoft. Preferred candidate will
have experience supporting SCT Student Information Systems in a large
university environment. Skills creating extract files and temporary
interfaces to bridge old and new system technology is preferred. Some
experience using clists, culprit, JCL, SAS and Webfocus is also
preferred. Experience
supporting student systems such as SCT Student Information Systems is
preferred in a large university environment.

Candidates should be available as soon as possible. Duration five to six
months