Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Kindly let me know with updated resume if you  have anyone for  the below
requirement:

Note: send me only matching profile at sat...@ibs-consulting.net
Hi

If you any candidate regarding this position please let me know.

   :

*Start Date : ASAP *

*Duration   : * *6 months minimum*
*Location  : *Menlo Park , CA

*Must Have Skills: *

   - Minimum of 8+ years of experience
   - Expert in* *jQuery/javascript, jQuery UI, jQuery event programming,
   - Exposure to various jQuery plugins, Object Oriented Javascript, JSON,
   - Strong Architecture and Design skills

*Desired Skills: *

   - Spring Core, Spring MVC
   - Excellent soft/communication skills

*Project Details:*

   - For building NextGen Framework development

*Job Roles / Responsibilities: *

   - Development of client side framework to support portal like web
   applications
   - jQuery UI widget development
   - jQuery  Plugin developments

Thanks & Regards,