*Please send me qualified resume with contact details at **
chandra.she...@infokons.com* <chandra.she...@infokons.com>**

Hi there,

Greetings from *INFOKONS LLC*…

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *Java Developer*

Location: *Columbia**, SC***

Duration: *6 Months *

Rate: *$40/hr* all inclusive on C2C

We are looking for a strong *Java Developer* to develop new features needed
in the Automated Routing and Permitting application which the agency assumed
from Bentley. The client module is written in Visual C++ and the extranet
module is written in Java. It interfaces with an Oracle database with
reports generating in Crystal. The new Account Activity feature will utilize
SQL Reporting Services. Prior knowledge of the application is preferred.

* *

*Candidate is** responsible:*

   - Analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and
   maintenance of operating systems software.
   - Possesses a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user
   interfaces and control languages.
   - Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations
   to IT management.
   - Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
   - Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system
   software applications.
   - Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem
   resolution.
   - Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
   recovery procedures and provides Tier 2 technical support.
   - 8+ year of Industry experience.

*Required Skills:*

* *

*Java 1.4, JBuilder, C#, Visual Studio 2005, .NET framework, SQL Reporting
Services, SQL Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and "Classic" ASP*

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

1.      *Updated resume        :*

2.      *Visa Status                 :*

3.      *Employer Details      :*

4.      *Contact Number        :*

5.      *Email ID                     :*

6.      *Availability                :*

7.      *Rate                            :*

8.      *Current Location       :*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set,
would appreciate if you could refer any of your
friends/associates/colleagues.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

Office:  973.795.4199

Fax: 973.532.0852

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.