Position: Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL

*Our client provides brokerage, execution, and clearing services on
securities and derivatives exchanges worldwide.  *

 *They are currently seeking two Business Analysts in Chicago.  They MUST have
the following points to be considered.*

   - Business Industry Experience - Must have worked at an exchange or Large
   trading/brokerage firm; Knowledge of derivatives, risk, collateral, trading
   and options/futures experience a plus.
   - Communication skills - has experience in dealing with all levels of
   management and users, ability to translate technical requirements to
   non-technical users

  *Position Description:*

* *The Business Analyst will be responsible for interacting with the
business users to clearly understand their requirements and translate them
in system design documentation  that will be used by developers for making
system changes or building new applications. The Business Analyst follows
through with development, testing and implementation support. Concurrent
projects are currently ongoing aimed at the introduction and support of new
initiatives on our clients clearing platform as well as system enhancements
implemented across multiple areas: Trade/Post-Trade/Positions Processing,
Master Files, Collateral and Margins, Settlements. The Business Analyst will
join one of the various development teams based on the best fit of his/her
knowledge and experience in these various aspects of the clearing system and
company's needs.

 *Requirements:*

* *

   - Minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience in requirements
   gathering, documentation and reporting.
   - Must possess in depth knowledge of Listed Options/Futures Clearing.
   Prior back-office experience with derivatives exchanges or a clearing house
   required.
   - Strong writing and presentation skills.
   - Excellent communication skills.
   - In-depth SQL knowledge and data modelling.
   - Very good understanding of client-server, batch and real-time
   processing.

 Please give me a call with any questions,
--
Thanks & Regards

Naveen Veeravalli | US Tech Solutions
Email ID: nav...@ustechsolutionsinc.com  | URL: www.ustechsolutionsinc.com |