Hi Raj,

We have the following Position with us, do kindly let me know if you have
any consultant with matching skills. *Do not reply to this email kindly send

Job Title: Graphic Web Designer

Location: Boston, MA

Pay Rate: $40/hr

Length of Assignment: 6-months

Experience Level: 5 years

Job Description:

Our client is undertaking a phased project to update its legacy system along
with its associated ancillary systems. The goal of this project is to build
more efficient processes that will allow our client to better serve its
clientele and grow with future needs. In our first phase, we have completed
our overall business requirements analysis for our project goals, documented
our detailed business processes, and defined our detailed project
initiatives. In this subsequent phase we are looking to create a new look
and feel for the system via GUI screens while streamlining the business
processes to create efficiencies for the end user. This will include making
the application web accessible. We are looking for a Graphic Web Designer to
work with our Information Systems team and key business staff to design and
implement professional level screens facilitating the processing of data to
and from the source system (Natural/Adabas) via a middleware component
(ApplinX from Software AG). Experience in Natural/Adabas or the middleware
component is not required, however the ability to learn and use the
middleware product and understand mainframe concepts is essential. The
client will provide onsite training from our Information Systems team in the
use of the middleware product. The Graphic Web Designer requirements:
Extensive experience developing web applications on a .NET platform with the
Visual Studio IDE and the Visual Studio SDK. Apply problem solving and
technical skills to debug code and integration issues. Heavy experience with
web screen graphic design techniques. Extensive experience with C#,
Cascading Style Sheets, HTML, and AJAX. Familiarity with business workflow
applications and apply concepts to systems design. Excellent oral, written
communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to conceptualize new
technical solutions and processes to better achieve business requirements.
Preferred Qualifications: Life and/or health insurance industry related
experience.Familiarity with Visual Source Safe.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Gupta

Radiant Global Inc

5104 Tollview Dr,

Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

312-869-7417 X6040-Desk

Cell 847-239-5951

847-594-6067(Fax)

sure...@radiant-global.com

*www.radiant-global.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.radiant-global.com>

ORACLE - PEOPLESOFT - SAP

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary.

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately.