Hi,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zieta Technologies where we are fastest growing IT
Recruiting companies in Atlanta, GA. I hope you are doing well. Right now we
have given below requirement and kindly let me know do you have any
consultants send me their updated profile to s.kart...@zietatech.com. Along
with Contact Details and Email id with Competitive Rate

Requirement:

Role: SAP BI-BW Consultant with FI-GL

Location: Melville, NY

Duration: 6-12 months

Start: ASAP

Our client requires an SAP BI-BW resource for a 3 month effort to support
integration efforts. This resource will develop functional specs for BI
(e.g. historical data for GL will reside in BI).

SAP BI-BW with FI-GL resource skills:

·        Need Atleast 8+ years of SAP Experience.

·        Functional knowledge of FI-GL from a BI/BW perspective.

·        Familiar with SDLC.

·        In-depth knowledge of functional design when developing functional
specifications.

·        In-depth knowledge of FI-GL Business content especially when
performing fit-gap analysis.

·        Technical Expertise with BI 7(SAP BW).

--
Thanks & Regards

Karthik

Zieta Technologies LLC
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262 | FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM: vijay_jaya2007|
www.zietatech.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vijay-karthik/10/913/55b