*Hi,*

I hope you are doing good.

We have a requirement for *J2EE/Frameworks/SOA - Analyst*

Please go through this requirement and send your update resume to me as soon
as possible.

If you have any question you can call me at *717-918-4904*

*ROLE: J2EE/Frameworks/SOA - Analyst*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

* *

*REQUIRED SKILLS*:

Ø       Must demonstrate Proficiency in *Core Java with emphasis on Design
Patterns*

Ø       Must be able to design software in *UML with Rational Software
Architect / Rational Software Modeler*

Ø       Must be *experienced in using persistence layer frameworks such as
Hibernate.*

Ø       Must be experienced in using *presentation frameworks such as
Struts, JSF, Portlet factory etc*

Ø       Experienced in *leveraging software with Open Source Frameworks*

Ø       Experienced in *Business Process Modeling with Web Sphere Business
Process Modeler and WS BPEL*.

Ø       Experienced in *building presentation components such as JSP, custom
tags*

Ø       Experienced in *design and development of Webservices (Extensive
knowledge  in WSDL/Service Contracts)*

Ø       Experienced in *messaging using JMS and MDBs*

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 717-918-4904

Fax: 412-202-8931