Role : BI Developer

Duration : 6 months +

Location : NY

Rate     :  Competitive

5+ years experience working with Data warehouses, data marts, and OLAP
technologies

Experience in a data warehousing environment with at least 3 years SSIS,
SSAS, SSRS(a plus) on either SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008
Strong knowledge of Data warehousing concepts, terminology, and architecture

Strong SQL Server 2005, 2008 administration skills
Strong SQL. T-SQL skills

Ability to write reconciliation and validation scripts
Experience designing, maintaining and implementing aggregate data marts
Ability to mentor and lead team members in the areas ETL and OLAP cube
development
Understanding of data analysis, modeling (PowerDesigner preferred)

Desired :

Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus

 Experience with developing dashboards using MS Sharepoint tools is a big
plus

Thanks & regards,
Ricky Jones
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>