Hello:

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Latha from Kanvin International Inc, Manager - Marketing based at
Chicago, IL. We would like to do business with you so would request you to
add me to your Requirements mailing list.

We would appreciate if you can provide us the opportunity to assist you in
filling your clients staffing needs.

We have 50+ consultants on our payroll with different skills. Currently we
have some IT consultants on Bench & available immediately for new assignment
anywhere in US.

I would appreciate it if you can add  <mailto:la...@kanvininc.com>
la...@kanvininc.com to your requirements and hot list distribution lists.
Please feel free to discuss 847-416-4411.

Name

Specialized Area

Location

Relocation

Availability

Sushil

.NET

FL

OPEN

Immediate

Kranthi

Sr. Informatica Developer

CA

OPEN

Immediate

Raghu

Oracle

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Agni

Oracle

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Santosh

OBIEE

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Sagar

OBIEE

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Sharavan

SQL

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Vamshi

Oracle

IL

OPEN

Immediate

Ramya

Oracle Developer

MN

OPEN

Immediate

Thanks & Regards

Latha
Manager-Marketing

KANVIN   INTERNATIONAL INC
Ph: 847-416-4411
Fax: 847-594-6002
Email: la...@kanvininc.com
Web: www.kanvininc.com

We respect your on-line privacy. This message is intended for recruiting and
consulting professionals only and is not intended as a solicitation. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. If you received this email in error and/or
you wish to be removed from our list for any reason, please REPLY with
REMOVE in the subject line. If you have already asked to be removed, and you
continue receiving unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email
addresses that you might be forwarding from to your primary email account.
We regret any inconvenience