*Hi,*

We have a requirement for *SQL Server Technical Developer.*

Please go through this requirement and send your update resume according
this requirement to me as soon as possible.

If you have any question you can call me at *717-918-4904*

*LOOKING FOR LOCAL RESOURCES.*

*CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON 2/1/10. ALL OTHERS WILL BE REJECTED
IMMEDIATELY.*

*ROLE: SQL Server Technical Developer*

*Location: **New York City, NY*

*Duration: 2-4 weeks*

*Rate: Open*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

*Fortran**, VB 6, SQL Server; minimum 3-5* years programming / developer
experience

Ability to distill technical issues to *"plain english"*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Resolve production issues with client software

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 717-918-4904

Fax: 412-202-8931