We are looking for SAP QM/PP Project Manager or Sr. Lead. Let me know if you
have some one with you.

Role:              SAP QM/PP Project Manager or Sr. Lead
Location:          Peoria, IL
Duration:          9 Months

Required skills:
·         Need Manager to lead Quality Management development and deployment
work.
·         Need full SAP lifecycle project experience.
·         Individual needs to be able to do process design, then configure,
test, develop training and manage cutover.
·         Good client/interpersonal skills and can lead workshops.
·         Preferably also has SAP Plant Maintenance experience.

Please submit resume in following format
Name:
Rate:
Contact #:
Location: