Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No):

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

 Client need an immediate replacement for this. Interviews can be scheduled
immediatly. If you have someone available pls let us know immediately.

*Note : **Pls send resume ONLY if its a perfect match. Only profiles for NEW
ENGLAND region*

 *Looking for a Flash Designer and Flex Developer - Location, Boston, MA *

Length - 6 months+

Flash UI designer/ developer requirements:

We are seeking expert User Interface developers to design and develop an
engaging front end as part of a web application development effort.
Required Skills and Competencies:
**A minimum of 7 years experience with web application/user interface
development in complex, multi-vendor environments. *
*Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the following
technologies:
Flash and Action Script (AS 2.0)
HTML, CSS
XML
Java Script
AJAX (DOM)
Adobe FLEX framework
Object oriented design and programming
User-centered web design and usability considerations
*Excellent organization and time management skills
*Effective written and spoken communication skills
*Strong analytical and problem solving skills
*Attention to detail and quality

Flex Developer requirements:

Adobe Flex
Knowledge of any of the following frameworks: Cairngorm,Mate, PureMVC
or Swizz
3 or more years hands-on ActionScript experience.
2 or more years hands-on Flex development experience.
2 or more years developing consumer-facing Web applications.
Experience with standard revision control and defect tracking tools.
Expertise building Flash-based presentations of large-scale
applications.
Experience writing deployment and installation scripts for enterprise

*applications.*

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Sr IT Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc***