Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any
consultant for this position.

*PEOPLESOFT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST*

*Duration - 2.5 Months*

*Green Bay, Wisconsin*

*Required Skills*

*PeopleSoft 9.0 experience*

*Knowledge of PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, expense and e-Settlements
modules. Ability to analyze business process scenarios and compare expected
and actual results in order to identify any defects. Knowledge of
Procurement modules a plus. *

*PeopleSoft** 9.0 experience*
knowledge of *PeopleSoft* Accounts Payable, expense and e-Settlements
modules. Ability to analyze business process scenarios and compare expected
and actual results in order to identify any defects. Knowledge of
Procurement modules a plus.

*Duties:* Work as a team member for *PeopleSoft* 9.0 upgrade project for the
accounts payable area. Perform system testing of accounts payable business
process scenarios within *PeopleSoft* Accounts Payable and e-Settlements
modules. Log identified results in identified system test scripts. Log and
work identified defects with IT developers and AP functional lead. Prepare
system data for testing scenarios. Perform Integration testing with other *
PeopleSoft* modules *(GL, HR, Expense, Purchasing, e-supplier) *as well as
other interfacing systems to *PeopleSoft*.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*