Hi,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zieta Technologies where we are fastest growing IT
Recruiting companies in Atlanta, GA. I hope you are doing well. Right now we
have given below requirement and kindly let me know do you have any
consultants send me their updated profile to s.kart...@zietatech.com, along
with Contact Details and Email id.

*Requirement:*

*Job Title*: *SAP S*ervice Management Consultant.**

*Job Type:  * *3 months*

*Location: Skaneateles Falls, NY.*

*The client is looking for SAP S*ervice Management Consultant for 3 months
contract position at NY.**

*Required Skills:*

Need a person with very extensive skills in service management for a SAP
4.6C environment. The client is wanting to implement service management to
handle their warranty, returns, repairs for their hand held scanning devices.
This person is expected to work with the business and lead the documentation
of the business requirements, then may continue on to the blueprint and
build. The candidate will require a background to be able to understand both
the business and operational requirements as well as SAP capabilities.

--
Thanks & Regards

Karthik

Zieta Technologies LLC
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262 | FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM: vijay_jaya2007|
www.zietatech.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vijay-karthik/10/913/55b