*Hi,*

I hope you are doing good.

We have a requirement for *UI Designer** **/Java Developer (Technical).*

Please go through the requirement and send your update resume to me.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at *412**-499-3197*

*State government /public sector are plus point.*

*Role: User Interface Designer/Java Developer (Technical)*

*Location: Charleston, WV*

*Duration: 12 months*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

 - 3+ years of experience *designing and implementing Web user interfaces*

 - 3+ years of experience in *Java/J2EE*

 - *Strong user interface design skills, including layout, usability, and
consistency*

 - Expertise in *HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JSP, and Web standards*.

- Knowledge of *AJAX *

 - Solid understanding of *Web best practices and user centered design*

 - Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering
highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints

 - Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills

 - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

* *

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

 - Experience in *Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing software*

 - Experience in *Adobe Dreamweaver or similar HTML editing software*

 - Experience with *DB2 databases*

 - Experience/exposure to *COBOL*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Candidate's main responsibilities are two fold:

 - Responsible for the *creation of web screen mockups prior to development*

 - *Designing, developing, testing, and implementing web applications (based
on the screen mockups) via Java/J2EE*

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 412-499-3197

Fax: 412-202-8931