Kindly Send Matched Resumes to nar...@tammina.com  or Call me @ 703-
880-8725

QA tester

Location : Austin, TX  (Locals Preferred )

Duration : 3+ Months

Rate : 35/hr C2C

*Quality Analyst with strong background in Business Analysis Position*

*Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility*:

The ideal candidate would have experience in both manual and automated
testing methods as well as proven experience with Software Business
Analysis (BA) , value user experience, have a positive attitude and enjoy
working with other high-quality people who are passionate about delivering
exceptional software. The Testing Team is responsible for ensuring that the
software products we build for our clients are of the highest quality,
reliability and performance. You will work in a demanding and exciting
environment that is creative and detail oriented. You will have the full
support and encouragement the organization including senior level
management. We differentiate ourselves from competitors by the quality of
products we deliver and our Test Team is critical to our success.

The main responsibilities will establishing and enforcing quality control
best practices include all phases of the test effort: *test planning, test
case development, actual scripting of tests, test execution, along with
test environment setup, test data maintenance and specific lead on
functional or integration testing areas*.

*Required Skills :*

• Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or high school graduate with technical
training and knowledge normally achieved through graduation from a
university, trade school or military software QA program, or an equivalent
program with quality assurance knowledge.

*• Minimum of three (3) years QA experience in the software DEVELOPMENT
industry. *

*• Minimum of Two (2) years BA experience in the software DEVELOPMENT
industry. *

• Preferred experience of the above roles in the *Retail industry.*

• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and
programming concepts.

• Must possess proven positive and effective written and verbal
communications skills.

• Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word and Excel as well
as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.

• Knowledge of relational databases, and practical abilities in performing
queries.

• Formal training or practical understanding of production/quality metrics
such as root cause and other analytical processes.

• Travel up to 75%. Preference will be given to local resource at Austin TX
which will then will not require any travel.

--

*Thanks,*

*Naresh Kumar . Pyla | Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*703 . 880 .8725 | nar...@tammina.com <nar...@tammina.com>*

*Y- IM : pyla_naresh | G-Talk : nkpyla*