Hi,

*Please share profiles on below positions:*

*Looking for genuine profiles please.*

*Position 1: Web Developer *

Location: American Fork, UT

Duration: Long Term

Rate: Open

The most important thing is that we need someone who won't need a lot of
instruction, someone who can sit down and write a web app without being
told how.

*Requirements: *

Experience with using JavaScript to interact with RESTful backend web
services.

Significant JavaScript/HTML/CSS experience building applications, not just
web design.

Things that aren't requirements but would be great:

Experience with Angular.js.

UI or UX design experience.

*Position 2: UI Developer*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA Rate: open*

Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

8-10 + years of experience in Information Technology and UI Development

Excellent HTML 5, CSS2/3 Development experience.

Experience in the field of Web Applications development using HTML
4.01/HTML5, CSS, CSS3, XHTML, JavaScript, JQuery, Angular.js, Handlebar.js,
Underscore.js, AJAX, XML,RWD and JSON.

Strong understanding and knowledge in developing professional AJAX driven
elegant Enterprise Applications using HTML/HTML5, JSP, CSS/CSS3,
JAVASCRIPT, JIRA, RWD (Responsive Web Design), JQUERY.

Experience with JavaScript and JQuery

Experience with UI Development and HTML,CSS

Experience with Bootstrap ,Angular.JS will be plus

Note:- please submit match profiles only.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,

North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net

Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com

Tel:-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.